ONE-ON-ONE MEETING WITH DECISION MAKERS REGULATIONTime:
4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Dec 13
3:30－5:00 p.m. DEC 14
4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Dec 15
Number of Appointment
Each delegate can only request 2 meetings maximum online
Each delegate can only request 1 meeting maximum on-site
15-min each meeting
One Chinese-English translator will company each decision maker.
Online Meeting Request: System open Dec 5-10
How to Reserve a Meeting？
STEP ONE： Create an account
You are required to use your email address as your account name, which is used for your registration of One-on-One Meeting with Decision Makers
STEP TWO： Registration for a festival pass
1. Registration link (please refer to Registration Guidance at our site)
2. Please choose Festival Delegate Pass when you register
3. Please complete your profile when filling the registration form
(Decision Makers will refer to your profile before the meeting)
4. Complete the payment
(if you have the free registration code,the payment will be 0 CNY)
STEP THREE：Request a Meeting Online
1. Log in with your account
2. Read the Regulation Carefully
3. read the profile of decision makers and make reservation online
4. Request a Meeting online
5. You can check your reservation status with your own account
6. Please note that no
7. Festival staff will inform your meeting status through email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You can’t make meeting request with the same decision maker for two time-slots.
2. If festival delegates want to cancel or make changes of the reservation, please send an email to email@example.com for modification request.
3. Please note that the decision makers reserves the right decline your meeting without explanation.
4. Festival staff reserves the right to cancel your meeting request without explanation if you have violated the regulation.
5. Please check the meeting reservation bulletin on-site for final confirmation.
6. Pitchers, Exhibitors and International Delegates have the priority in the meeting reservation.
7. Meeting reservation is first come first serve basis.
FOR ON－SITE MEETING RESERVATION
1. Festival delegates can make an appointment with the decision makers on site in the morning from 10:00 to 12:30 on 12 DEC and. Please go to information desk in front of “Decision Maker Meeting Zone” and fill in application form.
2. The appointment with the decision maker can be validated only once, and each delegate is restricted to make an appointment with at most two decision makers.