Guidance for GZDOC 2019 China Story International Pitching Session
GZDOC2019 is now recruiting Chinese Story for the global market. Filmmakers that have creative China story ideas are encouraged to participate the pitching session, and no limit is set for their projects’ formats and contents. Topics such as Science, Wild Life and Natural History, Culture and Arts, Human Interest, History and Society are all welcome. For now, creativity is the only standard. The submission deadline is 20th September, 2019.
20 projects will be selected from the submissions. Participants that outperform competitors will not only be invited to present during the festival from 9th to 12th December, but also meet with Chinese investors and decision makers from TV networks, new media platforms.Free passes will be offered to finalists by the festival organization committee. More award details will be announced later on.
TYPE OF PITCHES that GZDOC 2019 CALLS FOR ENTRIES
— China stories in any formats and contents,
creativity is the only standard.
• The proposal has to be in an advanced development phase: project outline and/or treatment, and a trailer are mandatory. A strong international track record will be a plus.
• Projects that are already shootingor even in post production are still eligible.
• Real intentions of finding Chinese/Global co-production partners, pre-sale opportunities and broadcasting platforms are expected.
• At least one specified international broadcaster will be a bonus.
• Submission deadline: 20th September 2019
• Projects Selection: 20th October 2019
• Pitch at the festival: 9th - 12th December 2019
To submit, click here.
Tel: +86 20 3878 0150 – 813
Address: Rm 3303, Ying long Plaza, No. 76 West Huang Pu Road,
Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China 510000