Please UPGRADE Your Pass
Guidance for 1-1 Meetings
Appointment Reservation System will closed on:
6th December 24:00 (Beijing Time, GTM +8)
Each guest can reserve a maximum of 6 meetings
Each meeting lasts for
There will be Chinese-English interpreter assisting the meetings
How to reserve an appointment
2. Log in to your account
3. Enter the Guest Reservation session, you can find the profiles of the Decision Makers/ Pitchers on their personal page on the Appointment Reservation System, where you could reserve your meetings
4. Your messages will be sent to the Decision Makers/ Pitchers, who will make the final decision whether accept the appointment or not
5. Please check your reservation status on MyGZDOC.
6. A link will be sent via email on the day of the meeting. Please check your email for the latest updates.
7. You can download: 1-1 Meeting Reservation Guide
1. Each guest can only reserve 1 time slot for the same Decision Maker/Pitcher
2. Once submitted, you won’t be able to change or cancel the reservations
3. Please kindly understand that not all reservations will be accepted
4. GZDOC Organizing Committee reserve the rights to cancel any appointments due to the violation of the rules
5. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis
6. The reservation system will be closed on 6th December (24:00 Beijing Time). Please check for updates in MyGZDOC on 7th December after 14:00 (Beijing Time).