Please UPGRADE Your Pass
The GZDOC International Film & TV Market Exhibition is one of the most important events scheduled during the festival: it is a platform for professional documentary production/broadcasting organizations, professional equipment manufacturers and other related organizations to exhibit their documentaries, programs, films & TV equipment and services. The exhibition offers two types of booths, including standard and special ones through which exhibitors present their projects to domestic/foreign buyers, TV stations, production companies, producers, distributors, agents, new media and other industry elites, and facilitate communications and transactions. Building on its previous success, the exhibition has been an international platform for domestic as well as foreign documentaries to showcase, communicate and trade.
Companies and organizations in the global documentary industry and related industries are eligible to apply.
1) All companies and organizations wishing to participate in the 20th Guangzhou International Documentary Film & TV Market, China should login in the official website of GZDOC at https://www.gzdoc.cn and click on "Submission·Registration" - "Booth" to apply online.
2) The International Film & TV Market will send an email for data collection on the day after the application is approved – please send related materials to email@example.com within 7 day after receiving our email.
3) The deadline for online application is November 15, 2023, and no late applications will be accepted.
1) Standard booth
Standard booths will be made by the Organizing Committee’s manufacturers. The height of the exhibits and decorations is within 3 meters, and the exhibits and decorations should not exceed the restricted areas.
2) Customized booth
Customized booths will be constructed by exhibitors themselves. All design drawings of booths should be submitted for review before Nov. 20. Exhibitors can only construct their booth after getting permission. The height of the exhibits and decorations is within 5 meters, and the structure and decorations should not exceed the restricted areas.
1) Booth Specifications
A. Standard Booth: Size: 3M (Length) x 3M (Width) x 3M (Height)
Furnished Equipments: One LCDTV, one locker, one round table, four folding chairs, one power strip
Two free accreditations (¥5,000 worth), other participants enjoy a 15% discount.
One LED video ad (within 30 seconds) looping during a whole day on the spot
List of exhibitors in the inside pages of the Event Schedule (1P)
B. Customized Booth: Size: 5M (Length) x 5M (Width) x 5M（Height), excluding construction and configuration.
Three free accreditations (¥7,500 worth), other participants enjoy a 15% discount.
One LED video ad (within 60 seconds) looping during a whole day on the spot
List of exhibitors in the inside pages of Event Schedule (1P)
2) Booth Price
Standard booth: ¥26,800 each
Specially decorated booth: ¥3,000/㎡
Early bird discount for booking before November 2023.
1) Exhibitors will be assigned booths by the Organizing Committee in accordance with the order of online registration.
2) The Organizing Committee has the sole and absolute discretion to decide whether to accept exhibition applications.
3) Exhibitors shall guarantee that they own the copyright and related rights of the displayed items. In case of disputes arising from copyright defects, the Organizing Committee of GZDOC reserves the right to request the exhibitor to stop the display of the project or take other relevant measures to maintain the order of the exhibition; the legal and economic responsibilities arising therefrom shall be borne by the exhibitor concerned.
The Organizing Committee of GZDOC will keep the materials and information obtained from the exhibitors safe, and guarantee that they will not be lost, leaked or damaged.
The materials and information provided by the exhibitors will be used for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
1)Publishing the materials and information in the 20th GZDOC Journal and the official website of GZDOC.
2)Using the audio and video promotional materials during GZDOC.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the dates of the exhibition or cancel the exhibition at any time as it deems appropriate due to force majeure reasons, without any liability to the exhibitors. The Exhibitor shall have no claim against the Organizing Committee for any delay, cancellation, alteration, reduction, shortening or extension of the Exhibition in accordance with this clause.
*The Organizing Committee of GZDOC reserves the right of final interpretation of the event.
General Office of the Organizing Committee of GZDOC
DOC.Park, No.168, Huazhou Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Exhibitor registration: https://www.gzdoc.cn